|| bibliophilia ||
Blind date with a book? Yes please. #whoneedsaguyanyway
Instagram: @inhimiendureElizabeth’s Bookshop, Newtown.
It’s not easy being an English major. Even after you finish those never-ending literary analysis papers and graduate college, the stress continues, mainly in the form of having too many books you want to read and people constantly asking what you’re going to do with your degree.
“I hope that…
There are few things in this world that I love more than black coffee and the words of Henry David Thoreau.
You wanted love so desperately that you forgot that love is patient, and now you’re broken hearted with a world full of regrets.
Have heart, beloved! Christ’s love is patient, and He is not prideful; return to Him, and find that love that you have craved for so long."
Charles Dickens (via godmoves)
I will write this on everything I know so I’ll never forget.
im like pre stress stressed like im stressed about the stress that i will b stressed about 4 school……………..education is magical
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."